Welcome to MoAT!
Missouri Assistive Technology strives to increase access to assistive technology for Missourians with all types of disabilities, of all ages. To the right are navigation links to the programs and initiatives of MoAT.
Check the What's New Page for the latest AT news and updates from Missouri Assistive Technology.
In State FY 2014, MoAT delivered 5,235 assistive devices and provided support services to 19,488 Missourians with disabilities.
- 1,144 ETC devices loaned
- 2,687 Device Demonstrations provided
- 2,157 TAP for Telephone, adaptive telephones provided
- 1,090 TAP for Internet, adaptive computer equipment provided
- 23 KAT (Kids Assistive Technology) devices provided
- 225 ATR (Assistive Technology Request) devices provided
- 50 Show Me Loans provided
- 1,690 Device Re-Utilization used items transferred
- 10,422 Individual information and assistance provided