Welcome to MoAT!
Missouri Assistive Technology strives to increase access to assistive technology for Missourians with all types of disabilities, of all ages. To the right are navigation links to the programs and initiatives of MoAT.
In State FY 2015, MoAT delivered 4,715 assistive devices and provided support services to 20,612 Missourians with disabilities.
- 1,612 ETC devices loaned
- 2,518 Device Demonstrations provided
- 1,849 TAP for Telephone, adaptive telephones provided
- 793 TAP for Internet, adaptive computer equipment provided
- 31 KAT (Kids Assistive Technology) devices provided
- 255 ATR (Assistive Technology Request) devices provided
- 54 Show Me Loans provided
- 1,733 Device Re-Utilization used items transferred
- 11,767 Individual information and assistance provided
What's New at MoAT? http://at.mo.gov/WhatsNew.html