Power Up 2019
AT Conference and Expo Exhibitors
Power Up 2019 Exhibitors:
- Ability KC
- Accessibility Remodeling
- Adaptive Computing Technology Center
- Atos Medical
- CLAIM - MO SHIP
- Consultants for Community
- D.W. Auto & Home Mobility/Hitekmobility
- Forbes AAC
- Governor's Council on Disability
- Health and Senior Services, Division of Senior and Disability Services
- Kurzweil Education
- Missouri Assistive Technology
- Missouri Council of the Blind
- Missouri Inclusive Housing Development Corporation
- Missouri Department of Mental Health
- MO Developmental Disabilities Resource Network
- Missouri DHSS/Special Health Care Needs
- Mobility First
- Missouri Protection & Advocacy Services
- Missouri Statewide Independent Living Council, Inc.
- NanoPac, Inc.
- N-Focus Inc.
- Night Owl Support Systems LLC
- Office of Deaf Services, Missouri Department of Mental Health
- OrCam Technologies
- Outreach/Missouri School for the Blind
- Pascale's Pals Project SWITCHED
- Relay Missouri
- Ruby Slipper, LLC
- School Health Corporation
- Show Me Systems LLC
- Services for Independent Living (SIL)
- Sonic Alert
- StarResource HomeCare
- Teltex, Inc.
- United Access
- Wolfner Talking Book and Braille Library
Power Up 2019 Exhibitor Details:
April 1 & 2, 2019
Holiday Inn Executive Center, Columbia, MO
2019 Exhibitor Rate:
Early Registration is $325.
Exhibitor registration after December 31, 2018 is $375.
For non-profit or Government ageny rate, contact the Custom Meeting Planners for more details at (573) 445-2965
Exhibitor details can be found on this document.