Power Up 2023
AT Conference and Expo - General Information
Online Registration is now closed.
Onsite registration is available Sunday, April 2, 5:30 – 8:00 pm and Monday, April 3, 7:30 – 9:30 am.
Payment must accompany registration onsite.
2023 Exhibitor Rate:
- Regular Exhibitor Registration - $390
- Non-profit (also for state agencies) rate - $225
- Additional Exhibit representative - still $100
2023 Attendee Rate:
- Attendee regular registration - $290
- One day only - $150
Registration closed Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Exhibitor set - up, tear down, expo hours and additional details
Lodging Information and Rates:
Holiday Inn Executive Center
2200 I-70 Drive SW
Columbia, MO 65203
- All conference attendees, presenters and exhibitors will be responsible for securing their own lodging.
- Please contact the Holiday Inn Executive Center 573-445-8531 to make your lodging reservation.
- A discounted room rate of $119 per night is being offered for Power Up 2023 until February 28, 2023 or based on availability. Please mention that you are with the Power Up 2023 Conference to receive this discounted lodging rate. The hotel will fill all of the rooms allowed, so please make your reservation soon. Remember to inform the hotel of any room access needs.
If you need assistance, contact Custom Meeting Planners at Jamie@custommeetingplanners.com or 573-445-2965 (Voice) 573-445-1831 (Fax)
All refund requests must be submitted in writing and postmarked no later than February 28, 2023. After this date refund requests will not be accepted, but substitutions will be allowed. Please email to Jamie@custommeetingplanners.com.
Occupational Therapists, Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals, and Education Professionals will be offered CEUs. Speech Language Pathologists will be awarded a certificate of attendance that can be used towards certification maintenance.
Conference Event Guide
Everything you need to know about Power Up 2023 will be conveniently located in the Conference Event Guide.
This web-based guide provides information on sessions, exhibitors, presenters and much, much more. For easy access during the conference, we suggest saving it to your home screen or bookmarking it in your browser.
Back to Conference Event Guide Home