Power Up 2019
AT Conference and Expo - General Information
2019 Conference Registration Fees
2019 Attendee Rate:
- $210 - Two day discounted early registration rate (by February 1, 2019)
- $265 - Regular registration rate (after February 1, 2019)
- Online registration closes Thursday, March 14, 2019
- Onsite registration is available during the conference, but additional fees may apply.
- $135 - One-Day Only Conference Registration & Expo rate
2019 Exhibitor Rate:
- $325 - Early Exhibitor discounter registration rate by (January 2, 2019)
- $375 - Exhibitor registration (after January 2, 2019)
For non-profit or government agency rate, contact Custom Meeting Planners for more details.
For Exhibitors set - up, tear down, expo hours and additional details, view the exhibitor details document.
Conference Attendee Scholarships
Applications for the Power Up Conference Scholarship are currently closed. All scholarship recipients will be notified directly in March.
Be a Conference Sponsor!
Contact Custom Meeting Planners or MoAT to find out how.
Payment can be made online, or mail checks to:
Custom Meeting Planners, Attn: Jamie, P.O. Box 30785, Columbia, Missouri 65205
Holiday Inn Executive Center
2200 I-70 Drive SW
Columbia, MO 65203
- All conference attendees will be responsible for securing their own lodging.
- Please contact the Holiday Inn Executive Center at 573-445-8531 to make your lodging reservation or book online at https://goo.gl/R2DmcA
- Please use the group code AT9.
- A discounted rate of $94.50 per night is being offered for Power Up 2019 until March 1, 2019 or based on availability. Please mention that you are with the Power Up 2019 Conference or the group code (AT9) to receive this discounted rate.
Continuing Education Units
- CEU’s are available for occupational therapists (OT-CEU), vocational rehabilitation professionals and education professionals (CRCC-CEU). Speech language pathologists will be awarded a certificate of attendance that can be used towards certification maintenance.
- Occupational Therapists need to get initials for each attended session at the beginning and end of that session. The session facilitator should be able to do this for you. OT’s should receive their CEU’s toward the end of April/early May.
- CEU certificates will be available at the end of the conference for everyone except OT’s. Pick up the certification forms at the registration desk at the end of the conference on Tuesday.
Save the Conference Mobile Event Guide Page to your home screen or to the browser you most frequently use on your device you will use at the conference. You can access the Power Up Conference Guide through the link at any time during the conference. Since it is a url, it can be read on all devices that can connect to a website.