Power Up 2020
AT Conference and Expo - General Information
2020 Conference Registration Fees
2020 Attendee Rate:
- $215 - Two day discounted early registration rate (by February 3, 2020)
- $270 - Regular registration rate (after February 3, 2020)
- Online registration closes Thursday, March 12, 2020
- Onsite registration is available during the conference, but additional fees may apply.
- $140 - One-Day Only Conference Registration & Expo rate
2020 Exhibitor Rate:
- $330 - Early Exhibitor discounter registration rate by (December 31, 2019)
- $380 - Exhibitor registration (after December 31, 2019)
For non-profit or government agency rate, contact Custom Meeting Planners for more details.
For Exhibitors set - up, tear down, expo hours and additional details, view the exhibitor details document.
Conference Attendee Scholarships
- Scholarship application submission is closed.
Be a Conference Sponsor!
Contact Custom Meeting Planners or MoAT to find out how.
Payment can be made online, or mail checks to:
Custom Meeting Planners, Attn: Jamie, P.O. Box 30785, Columbia, Missouri 65205
Holiday Inn Executive Center
2200 I-70 Drive SW
Columbia, MO 65203
- All conference attendees will be responsible for securing their own lodging.
- A discounted rate of $94.50 per night is being offered for Power Up 2020 until February 28, 2020 or based on availability. Please mention that you are with the Power Up 2020 Conference or the group code (PU0) to receive this discounted rate. for reservations at the Holiday Inn Executive Center. Holiday Inn Executive Center hotel room registration link
Continuing Education Units Typically Provided
- CEU’s are typically available for occupational therapists (OT-CEU), vocational rehabilitation professionals and education professionals (CRCC-CEU). Speech language pathologists will be awarded a certificate of attendance that can be used towards certification maintenance.
- Occupational Therapists need to get initials for each attended session at the beginning and end of that session. The session facilitator should be able to do this for you. OT’s should receive their CEU’s toward the end of April/early May.
- CEU certificates will be available at the end of the conference for everyone except OT’s. Pick up the certification forms at the registration desk at the end of the conference on Tuesday.
Attendee cancellations must be made in writing by February 28, 2020 to Jamie@custommeetingplanners.com There will be no refunds after February 28, 2020.
Save the Conference Event Guide Page to your home screen or to the browser you most frequently use on your device you will use at the conference. You can access the Power Up Conference Guide through the link at any time during the conference. Since it is a url, it can be read on all devices that can connect to a website.