Welcome to Missouri Assistive Technology's Swap 'n Shop
Swap 'n Shop Equipment Exchange Program
Missouri Assistive Technology’s Swap ‘n Shop is a person-to-person exchange program designed to connect individuals looking to buy, sell, trade or donate durable medical equipment and assistive devices.
- There is no cost to list items on the website.
- Buyers and sellers are responsible for any purchase or sale agreements that take place, as well as determining the condition of the equipment and its appropriateness for the intended user.
- Buyers and sellers are responsible for all arrangements related to the viewing and exchange of equipment.
- Missouri Assistive Technology is not responsible for any negotiations, transactions or the condition of devices listed.
Equipment Listing Instructions:
Individuals wishing to list items can do so via the on-line form. Be prepared to include the item name, original cost (if known), asking price, a short description and contact information in the form.
- Up to 3 photos per item listed can be uploaded when filling out the form. High quality photos that clearly show the item are highly recommended.
- Listings will remain on the website for 6 months. To extend a listing beyond six months, contact our office.
- If you exchange an item or no longer want it listed, please let us know.
By accepting these terms, you agree to hold Missouri Assistive Technology harmless should you experience a problem with any transaction through Swap ‘n Shop. For questions about the program, please contact our office at (816) 655-6700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org