Welcome to MoAT!
Missouri Assistive Technology strives to increase access to assistive technology for Missourians with all types of disabilities, of all ages. To the right are navigation links to the programs and initiatives of MoAT.
Power Up to the Summit 2018
We are happy to announce that Missouri Assistive Technology will once again partner with the Statewide Independent Living Council. This year the MoSILC Summit will be combined with the Power Up AT Conference & Expo to offer a two-for-one conference experience. Power Up to The Summit 2018 will be held at the Holiday Inn Executive Center in Columbia, MO, April 16 & 17, 2018.
In State FY 2016, MoAT delivered 6,461 assistive devices and provided support services to 21,104 Missourians with disabilities.
- 1,723 ETC devices loaned
- 2,647 Device Demonstrations provided
- 1,964 TAP for Telephone, adaptive telephones provided
- 851 TAP for Internet, adaptive computer equipment provided
- 44 KAT (Kids Assistive Technology) devices provided
- 287 ATR (Assistive Technology Request) devices provided
- 57 Show Me Loans provided
- 225 Deaf-Blind devices provided
- 3,033 Device Re-Utilization used items transferred
- 13,145 Individual information and assistance provided
What's New at MoAT? http://at.mo.gov/WhatsNew.html