Welcome to MoAT!
Missouri Assistive Technology strives to increase access to assistive technology for Missourians with all types of disabilities, of all ages. To the right are navigation links to the programs and initiatives of MoAT.
Grab a buddy and join us at the Conference!
Power Up 2017 Assistive Technology Conference and Expo is offering you a great line-up of Assistive Technology sessions with national and regional presenters. We have some fantastic Exhibitors signing up to be in the Expo Hall for you to meet. Visit our conference page to learn more about the conference. We'll see you in Columbia!
In State FY 2016, MoAT delivered 6,461 assistive devices and provided support services to 21,104 Missourians with disabilities.
- 1,723 ETC devices loaned
- 2,647 Device Demonstrations provided
- 1,964 TAP for Telephone, adaptive telephones provided
- 851 TAP for Internet, adaptive computer equipment provided
- 44 KAT (Kids Assistive Technology) devices provided
- 287 ATR (Assistive Technology Request) devices provided
- 57 Show Me Loans provided
- 225 Deaf-Blind devices provided
- 3,033 Device Re-Utilization used items transferred
- 13,145 Individual information and assistance provided
What's New at MoAT? http://at.mo.gov/WhatsNew.html