Welcome to MoAT!
Missouri Assistive Technology strives to increase access to assistive technology for Missourians with all types of disabilities, of all ages. To the right are navigation links to the programs and initiatives of MoAT.
Power Up AT Conference & Expo 2017
Power Up 2017, the Midwest’s premier assistive technology conference and expo, is set for April 3rd & 4th in Columbia, Missouri. Register today and take advantage of the opportunity to learn from leading national and regional AT experts. As a participant you will be able to attend your choice of sessions and talk directly with exhibitors. This is a great event for networking!
Visit the Conference page to register and learn more about conference speakers and exhibitors.
In State FY 2016, MoAT delivered 6,461 assistive devices and provided support services to 21,104 Missourians with disabilities.
- 1,723 ETC devices loaned
- 2,647 Device Demonstrations provided
- 1,964 TAP for Telephone, adaptive telephones provided
- 851 TAP for Internet, adaptive computer equipment provided
- 44 KAT (Kids Assistive Technology) devices provided
- 287 ATR (Assistive Technology Request) devices provided
- 57 Show Me Loans provided
- 225 Deaf-Blind devices provided
- 3,033 Device Re-Utilization used items transferred
- 13,145 Individual information and assistance provided
What's New at MoAT? http://at.mo.gov/WhatsNew.html